LED lighting systems use up to 90% less electricity than standard lighting products. It is the most cost effective and energy efficient lighting on the market.
The benefits of LEDs are:
- High Efficiency: These products direct the light in a very specific way, ensuring there is no wasted light onto ceilings and walls where it is not required.
- Extremely Vibration Resistant and Robust: LEDs are a solid state device which means the light component is encapsulated within a resin substance. Because of this, they can withstand extreme vibration when they are in use, unlike filament lamps that when heated, become extremely vulnerable to damage if shaken.
- Long Lamp Life: Due to the inherent nature of LED lighting products, they have a lamp life of around 50,000 hours. This is 20 times the life span of an incandescent lamp, 12 times the life span of a halogen lamp and 3 times the life span of fluorescent lamp.
- Low Power Consumption: LED’s are a very energy efficient lighting option because they utilize the input power more efficiently to generate light rather than light created by heat. This allows LED lighting products to produce a much higher lumen output per watt.
- Low Maintenance and Lamp Replacement: As LED lighting products have a long life span there is little need to replace them as often, therefore saving on maintenance costs.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: LED Lights consume up to 90% less power than other lighting methods. This has a significantly positive effect on carbon emissions, helping to make a more sustainable future for generations to come.
- Low Heat Generation: Standard lighting products generate a substantial heat, usually around 200 degrees C, making it a dangerous option when used around flammable materials, which is why fires caused by halogen down lights in homes are not uncommon. LED lights generate very little heat; therefore the risk of fire is virtually nonexistent. In fact, you can comfortably hold your hand on an LED fitting, even after it has been running for several hours. Try doing that with a halogen lamp even after 1 minute!!!
- Environmentally Safe: LED lights contain no harmful substances such as Mercury, which is found in all fluorescent lamp products, therefore making it the safer option for your family and our environment.
The easiest Rubik’s Cube solution is available here in many languages. Learn it in an hour to impress your friends.